We are a Christian-based facility offering individuals in recovery a supportive environment in which they can successfully adjust to living in a clean and sober environment surrounded by supportive people. The foundation of our transitional housing program is grounded in Christian values of hope, righteousness, love, and putting God at the forefront of our lives. Our transitional housing is located in Little Rock, CA, about one hour north of Los Angeles.
- Make a commitment to stay clean and sober one day at a time.
- Have ability to pay monthly fee through employment or with steady income
- Attend AA/NA meetings
- Willing to work a 12 step program of recovery
- Participate in recovery activities
- Willing to attend weekly house meetings
- Keep personal area clean and do daily chore.
- Be considerate and respectful to other residents
- Random drug/alcohol testing